MY CLEANING COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Our people are the Company . . . . . . . and being able to provide our customers the security of having qualified and professional people is the backbone of our success. So, if you live in the Wheeling or Ohio Valley area and enjoy cleaning or would like to learn to do it the right way, full and part time positions are based on work availability. These positions are a drug and smoke free workplace and environment. Background checks, and drug testing for any position is required or needed upon request.
Commitment to a job position is important to the beginning of a positive relationship.
Most positions require:
- Having your own transportation
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other employees and customers as well as being a team player
- Attention to detail when performing your job and duties assigned
- Being able to follow tasks and our cleaning methods
- Being able to keep track of cleaning hours as needed
- Being able to follow personal and customer safety as well as company rules and regulations at all times
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and the importance of maintaining customer and other employee confidentiality at all times
If this sounds like something you can do and you have the qualities mentioned above then let us hear from you and let me explain why working with our company could be the start of a rewarding opportunity for you.
Please download and complete our application by clicking on this link: Employment Application
** AFTER COMPLETING THE APPLICATION, EMAIL IT TO: Sharon@a1cleaningwvfl.com
Or please contact Sharon for more information at: